T: +39 010 5761161
F: +39 010 5958708
aoh: +39 335 5207435
Languages: Italian, English.
On 1st January 2008 Marco Mastropasqua became partner of the firm
Marco Mastropasqua is a lawyer admitted to Italian Courts and he qualified in 2005.
Principal areas of practice:
Data Protection & e-business; Shipping; Insurance; International Transport; Litigation and Dispute Resolutions; Banking & Investments.
- Protection & Indemnity Insurance matters especially related to cargo losses and damages, extra handling costs or delay, fires, wreck removals, pollution,
- Hull & Machinery Insurance matters especially related to groundings, total and constructive losses, abandonment of ship, salvage and towage
- Personal injury claims especially related to carriage at sea in domestic carriage
- Insurance broker matters
- Data protection and e-business matters
- General shipping and commercial litigation; recovery of claims by tracing assets and enforcement of judgements
- Ship finance contract especially related to flag registration
Marco attended Skuld School on October 2004 at Skuld Offices in Oslo (Norway), successfully achieving a certificate in P&I Insurance.
He also attended a Marine Insurance Seminar on May 2006 at Lloyd’s Maritime Academy in London (UK).
On 20th June 2012 Marco attended the “ILO-Maritime Labour convention 2006” achieving a certificate in MLC.
Marco gave to “Vita e Mare” – May and June 2012 edition – the magazine of the sea captains – an interview concerning an actual and burning question “Piracy”; “Fairplay“, international shipping magazine, has interviewed Marco on the definitive green light to the employment of contractors on board Italian flagged merchant ships.