T: +39 010 5761161
F: +39 010 5958708
aoh: +39 337 494430
Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French.
On 1st January 2008 Claudio Bicchierai became partner of the firm.
Claudio Bicchierai is a senior lawyer specialized in litigation. He was admitted to Italian Courts and he qualified in 2000 and he is called to the Genoa bar.
Principal areas of practice:
Practice includes litigation; commercial, including international disputes, insurance, marine and road carriage disputes.
- Personal injury claims especially related to carriage at sea in domestic carriage;
- Investigations of wet shipping cases, salvage, collision at sea and dealings with Maritime Authority;
- General shipping and commercial litigation;
- Recovery of claims by tracing assets and enforcement of judgements;
- Road carriage and related matters;
- Denial of a fair trial (law 89/2001)
Claudio attended Erasmus program in 1991/92 at the University of Aix –en-Provence (France). He has worked for different law firms in Venice and he attended a 6 months’ training internship at Bentleys, Stokes & Lowless, International Law firm in London. He has been a legal assistant for Studio Legale Garbarino Vergani since October 2000.
He was a speaker at the Seminar on Transport and Insurance held in Madrid on 10th April 2008.